*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Warhawk School Photo

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Funny Stuff (Warning: NSFW) View previous topic
View next topic
Warhawk School Photo
dpickett
Second In Command Clan Leader of MAAN

Post Warhawk School Photo Reply with quote
This one is old. I'm going to be particapationg in a new one Saturday.

I'll post it here then.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StPaddy81
4-Star General
4-Star General

Post Reply with quote
I dig it
Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:08 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
cc_Architect
Clan Leader and Overall Supreme MAAN
Clan Leader and Overall Supreme MAAN

Post Reply with quote
We've got to try to do this....that would be awesome.

"Stay and witness the evolution of MAAN!!!"
A MAAN Vegas '09 roadtrip?
Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:23 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Dizzybuddha
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I actually am in that Phtot Shoot also tommorow. I am the one that is being allowed the drop the TOW missle at the end and someone is going to record it.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
gtree10
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Dizzybuddha wrote:
I actually am in that Phtot Shoot also tommorow. I am the one that is being allowed the drop the TOW missle at the end and someone is going to record it.

Hopefully you don't miss. I only have 2 kills with the TOW. They came at the same time funny thing is I actually missed crashing it into the ground. I was trying to crash it into the platform of the main base in Island Outpost in a CTF game (a few people was flag guarding). Instead I totally missed the platform and got a couple of people as it was flying over the platform. The missle crashed harmlessly into the water . But I got my 2 kills.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iammateo
General
General

Post TOW Reply with quote
my favorite kill so far was accidental. my TOW was flying towards the turret on the ground in front of the enemy base on island outpost. I was coming over one of the hills and aimed down, too much, and pulled up and a plane came from the side and ran right into it!! thanks buddy!

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Funny Stuff (Warning: NSFW) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: