*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Someone explain this to me

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Warhawk Gamebattles General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
Someone explain this to me
RIKKI_BOY
1st Lieutenant

Post Someone explain this to me Reply with quote
I'd like to get more involved in the gamebattles when I fully recover from my surgery. I'm on the list as a co-captain and was wondering if I had to register myself on the gamebattles site before I can participate.

Can someone please let me in on how it works to take part in a gamebattle?

Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:38 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hellasmoke
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Yeah I need to figure out about the same stuff...I just went and got Warhawk on my lunch break....so just tell me what to do and Im on it...
Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BuddyChrist37
General
General

Post Reply with quote
The last time I had checked. The clan list was full (they are stuck at 32 players on each clan).

Basically, what happens is, you need to register on the GB site (open an account - yes, it's free) it's easier if you use your psn name/MAANboard name. Then, a captain or leader will send you an invite on GB. You accept and are then on the roster. Then, once another clan sends a challenge, someone from MAAN starts a new post about it under GB Challenges with the basics of the match (# of players, time, date, etc.) and you say yes or no if you can be in the battle.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
tastyfish
1st Lieutenant

Post Reply with quote
I think the Gamebattles rule is that you need to be on our gamebattles.com roster 24 hours before a match that you're going to participate in. If you're not on the roster, you need to set up an account on gamebattles.com. Then just PM (probably best on these forums) cc_Architect, iammateo, or magoodude and tell them your gamebattles username. I think they are the only ones who can invite people.

EDIT: Crap, Buddy beat me to it... I just counted 30 people on the roster, so there may be room left. We probably need someone to clean it up and remove people who are no longer interested.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Onetire
Colonel

Post Re: Someone explain this to me Reply with quote
RIKKI_BOY wrote:
I'd like to get more involved in the gamebattles when I fully recover from my surgery. I'm on the list as a co-captain and was wondering if I had to register myself on the gamebattles site before I can participate.

Can someone please let me in on how it works to take part in a gamebattle?

The gamebattles roster thread was on your behalf. I will make room for you and others that are willing to participate.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
RIKKI_BOY
1st Lieutenant

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for the info. I have opened an account and sent you guys some friend requests on GB.

I have also PM'd Architect to let him know I'm waiting for his invite.

I followed your advice and kept the mane constantwith my PSN and this site. I have also signed up for spelling class.

Thanks a million asshats!!!!!!

Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hellasmoke
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Im registered on GB...if yall need some more pilots or ground troops let me know....
Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Warhawk Gamebattles General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: