*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
How to be the top player in Warhawk without cheating.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Warhawk General Discussion View previous topic
View next topic
How to be the top player in Warhawk without cheating.
va_bank
Major

Post Reply with quote
While on subject:

There's an opposite form of cheating, you can see it in the servers usually named TEAM CROSS or GET-YOUR-TEAM-CROSS or whatever.

These are CTF games with score limit of 1. As a result these games last only a couple of minutes, so you can play up to 30 games in one hour. They are designed to get you win count up, to get the 250 wins needed for Team Cross, which in turn needed for a promotion.

I'm coing up on my Examplary Team Cross which is only 20 wins away. I'm doing it the hard way Sad
Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
monterayk
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I noticed those but I figure by the time I need it I will have that medal a couple of times over if I just keep playing the way I do now. No biggy. The question is am I that bad that I influence games to the point that I have a negative win/loss ratio?

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
bdasa
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I just got the Exemplary Team Cross last night. Didn't know waht it was at first. Guess it shows that I've played for a little while. Now on to that promotion to 2nd Lieutenant; almost there.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jandtng
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Congrats Bd!!!

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jandtng
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Congrats Bd!!!
Good to see you in the game last night

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
topodisc
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I guess this is become the recap thread for last night's game.

Good to see you in the game BD. I'm glad you stuck around. I did get a chance to be on your daughter's side a couple of times. It's really cool to see see/hear how she plays. You must be proud.

I felt your vengeance in Eucadia. I must admit that once I saw you were manning that missile turret, I had to find a way to take you down. And I did a couple of times. Then you moved to my base and manned the turret there and I nearly got you. I fired my RL and I saw it miss just to the right as your missiles rained down on me. Wink Good times.

JJ, good to play with you too. There were a lot of MAAN on last night.

I also had a really good zones game in Destroyed Capital. I hooked up with the [WG]Dizzysomething guy. Somehow we ended up in the same Warhawk and we started taking zones together. Often being 2 we were able to kill a single defender easily and then capture the zone before moving on to the next.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:05 am View user's profile Send private message
bourski
Airman 1st Class

Post Reply with quote
It was fun playing with the MEEN last night. Thanks to all those that responded to my add a friend query. Unfortunately, I ended up on the smokin end of [WG]Dizzy's FT a few too many times in Destroyed Capital, but Dammit, Zone 5 belonged to me and I wasn't gonna take no for an answer!! Well, ok maybe, if he insisted. "How do you want that NOOB, original recipe, or extra crispy?"
Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:39 am View user's profile Send private message
Onetire
Colonel

Post Reply with quote
You should do both player ranked and sony servers. I learned how to play on the sony servers, but I got good by playing on player ranked servers. One server for dogfights, one for combat ( *NO GUNS* makes you really good at ground combat) and another for points (just for the customization) You should play on servers with 8 people. The fewer people on the server increases your chances of staying alive. The longer you stay alive the more sure of yourself you become. The more sure of yourself you become the better you get. When someone kills you, you should learn from it and not put yourself in that position again. Then take it a step futher and kill someone else the same way you were killed. Once while I was in a warhawk, I was chasing down another warhawk. The warhawk I was chasing used the cloak and stopped. Like a fool I stopped with him. All of a sudden he reappeared and shot me with the tow missile. Need I say more. I now victimize people this way almost every round.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Warhawk General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: