*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Show your MAAN tats

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » MAAN Mugshots/Cars View previous topic
View next topic
Show your MAAN tats
jandtng
General
General

Post Show your MAAN tats Reply with quote
OK, I'll get a pic of my tattoo and post it later, but it would be interesting to see who got badest tats on their body. Mine is a tat of a dragon.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:00 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hellasmoke
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Ill get the pics on here later as well, I have a pitbull on each calf, on my right arm I have my initials in a language Ive always hoped is chinese..lol..I have my first daughters name in old english on my back from shoulder to shoulder, going to get my 2nd daughters name under hers...on my hand you know the painful place in between your thumb and index finger? I have 3 dots which mean mi vida loka(my crazy life and I probably mispelled it)

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KBALL441
Airman

Post Reply with quote
i'll get some pics later.
i have a spider on my right leg ( its from the band cold not spider man). on my left leg is a biohazard symbol.
on my left arm i have a lot of stuff going on there as i am working on a sleave.
on my right arm i have the autographs of the Deftones, i met them at a concert & they signed my arm with a sharpie & i had them inked in the next day.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:31 am View user's profile Send private message
jandtng
General
General

Post Reply with quote
KBALL441 wrote:
i'll get some pics later.
i have a spider on my right leg ( its from the band cold not spider man). on my left leg is a biohazard symbol.
on my left arm i have a lot of stuff going on there as i am working on a sleave.
on my right arm i have the autographs of the Deftones, i met them at a concert & they signed my arm with a sharpie & i had them inked in the next day.

hellasmoke wrote:
Ill get the pics on here later as well, I have a pitbull on each calf, on my right arm I have my initials in a language Ive always hoped is chinese..lol..I have my first daughters name in old english on my back from shoulder to shoulder, going to get my 2nd daughters name under hers...on my hand you know the painful place in between your thumb and index finger? I have 3 dots which mean mi vida loka(my crazy life and I probably mispelled it)

Damn, that's pretty hardcore Smokes. Shooting 2 guns
You guys make it feel a little sheepish with my one tatoo Embarassed

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hellasmoke
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I would love to do like a half sleeve...but I beesa cheep ass, so no sleave for me...lol. that deftones tat sounds really cool though.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KBALL441
Airman

Post Reply with quote
i've been working on it for a little over a year. its not even close to being done. i have alot of the out line done. just need to find the time & $$$

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message
dragunsmoke
Wing Leader

Post Re: Show your MAAN tats Reply with quote
jandtng wrote:
OK, I'll get a pic of my tattoo and post it later, but it would be interesting to see who got badest tats on their body. Mine is a tat of a dragon.

I will post mine when I get time, really get off my ass, of my dragon as well. I would like to see your dragon tat jandtang. Mine is on my right lower leg. I have a small dragon on my left shoulder that me and the wifey got in Vegas. Drunk, on the strip and she says, "lets get a tatoo."
Amazing what you'll do with a little help from al-cohol. Very Happy

Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
jandtng
General
General

Post Reply with quote
This is the only pic I can find, I had to crop it and blow it up a little...

I picked the dragon because it depicts power and freedom...corny I know!!
Noob

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Paterson-ERT
Recruit

Post Reply with quote
heres some of mine. thats my left sleeve, its almost done.
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Paterson-ERT
Recruit

Post Reply with quote
heres my right arm.
heres my chest
behind my ears
and my hands
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Paterson-ERT
Recruit

Post Reply with quote
i also have more work on my right arm, plus my legs done a bit. lucky for me the city i'm a cop in don't care about tattoos. i was partially sleeved and hand the dollar and cent behind my ears when i got on the job. i just did my hands last week. i asked my lt and sgt. on our swat team and they both said go for it.

during the academy i got alot of crap for them all though. our main d.i. saw the $ and cents sign and started screaming at me asking if i was a rapper, i said "NO SIR" he then asked if i were a gangster, again "NO SIR" then he asked if i were a drug dealer, again "NO SIR". finally when he and the other d.i.'s ere done screaming at me telling what a piece of trash i was and making me do tons of push ups the main d.i. again asked me if i were a rapper, "NO SIR", he told me i was a rapper and my new name was cash money and every day for the whole 6 months of the academy he made me rap. a punk, tattooed old skater rapping every day. by the end i was pretty good at it. since then the name cash money has sticked. almost all the rookies only know me as cash money and so do most of the crack heads, homeless and other thugs.

stay gold!
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:22 am View user's profile Send private message
hellasmoke
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Now that is fucking sweet Paterson. I could only imagine what some of those felt like. The ones I got are relaxing but maan behind the ear. lol thats cool maan. hey I accepted your invite so next time you see me on jus shoot me an invite.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jandtng
General
General

Post Reply with quote
How long did those take to tat on your arm?? Nice MAAN

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fried_blowney
[MAAN] Moderator
[MAAN] Moderator

Post Reply with quote

That's the first one I got. I have one on my left leg, but I don't have a picture of it yet.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » MAAN Mugshots/Cars All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: