*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
GT5P & GT5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » All Other Playstation 3 Games (Blu-Ray or PSN) View previous topic
View next topic
GT5P & GT5
monterayk
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I think I'll wait for the real thing this time It seems such a waist to spend the time on the demo and not go anywhere.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
seblefou
General
General

Post Reply with quote
but i got say GT5 prologue is really good, it will keep me busy until GT5 comes out plus u can play online too.
Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
rebel_INC
General
General

Post Reply with quote
i can't believe i never checked this forum...better late than never.

anyway, i'm hardcore GT. i finished every single one. for awhile the only PS2 games i had were GT games. I own both a logitech GT wheel and a G25 but have yet to buy a seat/cockpit. For now i use a folding table.

What i'm really good at is drifting in GT, i've been doing it since GT3. I never really learned to capture and edit videos but i used to collect the best of them.

I'd love to start up a MAAN GT race team. I'll wait till Prologue gets released in the US though.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
dev
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Yeah I'd love to see a MAAN team in GT5, can't wait till the full version hits in a year or so. Sad Going to be a lot of fun though.
Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:28 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dizzybuddha
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Count me in on this shit. Love the GTA series.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:51 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mole19
Wingman

Post Reply with quote
The only thing that has always kepted my with Sony and not move over to the xbox has been the GT series. I see this one keeps getting delayed just like the last one. I rember last time I almost went and got my deposit back from game stop cause the game kept getting delayed. So i guess i can be patient with this one and just wait for the full version.
Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
seblefou
General
General

Post Reply with quote
just bought a driving force pro today, it changes everything, love it. i can already see my wife s face when she comes back from work tonight lol

Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » All Other Playstation 3 Games (Blu-Ray or PSN) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: