*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The Story of MAAN - a novel by Architect
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » News & Announcements View previous topic
View next topic
The Story of MAAN - a novel by Architect
BuddyChrist37
General
General

Post Reply with quote
One thing solidified our place in the Warhawk community last night. Quite a few of us were in a server and someone said "Hey, I'm playing with the MAAN guys. You guys are the married ones right?". That was kinda cool.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
magoodude
General
General

Post Reply with quote
happened to me yesterday too......i was in a lobby waiting and one of the guys said 'MAAN CLAN' and i was like yes??.....then they didnt say anything back so i was like"married and always nagged" and the guy goes, yeah i know who u guys are...........i was like, awesome

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:47 am View user's profile Send private message
cc_Architect
Clan Leader and Overall Supreme MAAN

Post Reply with quote
Another story: my bro-in-law (Ecuador20) is in college and he has gotten his roommates involved in Warhawk and COD4, he was telling them a story about us MAAN and one of his roommates said, "hey isn't that the Married and something or another clan?", he was like "Yeah, you've heard of them?", roommate said, "Yeah they're really good and always together. The Pickett guy is pretty good."

I shit you not.

"Stay and witness the evolution of MAAN!!!"
A MAAN Vegas '09 roadtrip?
Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:10 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
KwikAg
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I hear guys are running out and elopinging just so they can join... Wink

Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:35 am View user's profile Send private message
magoodude
General
General

Post Reply with quote
yeah, im proud to be a MAAN, noone has anything but good stuff to say about all of us and its great.......we are becoming celebrities, kinda........lol

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
cc_Architect

Post Reply with quote
We are going to get official YouTube exposure, check out the COD4 General Discussions Dv8 thread. I will get us on National TV. You watch. It may take some time, but I will.

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BuddyChrist37
General
General

Post Reply with quote
I might finally get a stalker out of all this exposure Razz

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cc_Architect

Post Reply with quote
LOL Keep your fingers crossed. You're going with me ass-hat!!!

Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ipd19
Major

Post Reply with quote
It was so great I was talking to a police officer I met from another city. We started talking about Warhawk and he asked me if "I had ever heard about this MAAN clan?" Just to see what he would say I said "yea, what about them?" He goes "I played with a bunch of them the other day, they are some of the best guys to play with in warhawk. I would love to join up if I was married." I just had to tell him I was in it.... and proud to be a MAAN!

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:30 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jandtng
General
General

Post Reply with quote
ipd19 wrote:
It was so great I was talking to a police officer I met from another city. We started talking about Warhawk and he asked me if "I had ever heard about this MAAN clan?" Just to see what he would say I said "yea, what about them?" He goes "I played with a bunch of them the other day, they are some of the best guys to play with in warhawk. I would love to join up if I was married." I just had to tell him I was in it.... and proud to be a MAAN!

Did he ask you for your autograph, that would have been priceless!!! Wink Cheers

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bdasa
General
General

Post Reply with quote
ipd19 wrote:

That's cool. Not too sure what I think about a bunch of police officers playing Warhawk all the time though. Would they view it as taking out their frustrations safely or practice? j/k

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » News & Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: