*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Inverters and the like.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Technical Stuff View previous topic
View next topic
Inverters and the like.
monterayk
General
General

Post Inverters and the like. Reply with quote
Anyone do much with low voltage to high voltage applications? I using 4 deep cycle Batteries to run a 6000w inverter. I have a pretty good Idea about how to wire it but would like the advice if any of you have done anything like this.

The main thing that bugs me is I have to use 2/0 wire to the inverter. Is there an easy way to link all the batteries up with that big of wire or do I have to use the 6" "Binders" between each battery? you know stuff like that.

I figure that should be enough juice to run the plasma and the PS3 for any power outage I could possibly have Smile

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » Technical Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: