*BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY*  Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
2 divorces, 3 wives, 4 girls...COD 4...cakewalk!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » COD4 Introduce Yourself View previous topic
View next topic
2 divorces, 3 wives, 4 girls...COD 4...cakewalk!
Teufelshund81
2nd Lieutenant

Post 2 divorces, 3 wives, 4 girls...COD 4...cakewalk! Reply with quote
Real Name - Eric (but everyone calls me Bleu)
Age - 37
PSN ID name and meaning - Teufelshund81 (It is the correct German for Devil Dog. The 81 means ate one, like devoured. USMC out 1991 torn ACL/PCL)
Home - Ames, IA
Wife - Yes, #3 and finally the right one! Laughing
Kids - 4 girls (8, 11, 15, 17)
Pets - 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 hamsters, 3 fish and the rabbit died, I mean it actually died
Favorite Music - Country, Rock Classical, Blues, Whatever....
Occupation - Self-Employed
Hobbies - Way too many to list
Times - Anytime, perks of being self-employed
COD4 Preferences - Whatever
How you found us - On the palystaion underground forum, I was searching for old married farts that like to play games Twisted Evil

Game Modes: TD, SD, DOM, HQ, whatever...
Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cc_Architect
Clan Leader and Overall Supreme MAAN

Post Reply with quote
"You're my boy Bleu!!!" Hahaha....that's a line from Old School the movie. Welcome to the group. Don't worry you are not the oldest guy here, we have a couple of guys over 40. Oh, and I'm going to be in Iowa (where I am orginally from) at the end of Feb. We are flying into Des Moines and driving to Clear Lake. My grandfather is turning 80. My wife and I are from FL, so we are a little worried with the freezy ass cold weather. Layers, that's where it's at.

I'll add you to the COD4 Players list. Please feel free to add some of the other guys. Don't necessarily wait for them to add you. My buddy list is full so make sure you have other guys on yours and we'll get you into some games.

"Stay and witness the evolution of MAAN!!!"
A MAAN Vegas '09 roadtrip?
Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:57 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Teufelshund81
2nd Lieutenant

Post Reply with quote
AY AY Sir, THANK YOU Sir! Now I get the whole Arch thing scuba was talkin bout. Your arch.

Hey, now I'm not a freak and know this may sound strange since I really don't know you BUT...

and no I'm not gay...

If you are coming into Des Moines, Ames is 25 miles due north on I 35. If your going to Clearlake, you will be going I 35 North and will literally go right through Ames. Depending on when you come through, let me know if you want and I'll hook you and the Mrs up with some good food. Or maybe just a quick meet and greet.

Let me know...And if you need a last minute eyes on weather report... Right now it's beautiful (1/2inch ice on-top of the 4 1/2inches snow from last week, 4-7inches coming tonight, the wind is 20-25 mph with gust to 35mph. OH, and last night it was +3 degrees. GORGEOUS!)

PSN ID: Teufelshund81/Bleu81

Hardware: Sony Bravia 40" 1080p - Sony 60Gb PS3 - Plantronics 665
Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
BuddyChrist37
General
General

Post Reply with quote
Teufelshund81 wrote:
Right now it's beautiful (1/2inch ice on-top of the 4 1/2inches snow from last week, 4-7inches coming tonight, the wind is 20-25 mph with gust to 35mph. OH, and last night it was +3 degrees. GORGEOUS!)

Welcome Home, Arch!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
tkozbiel
Airman 1st Class

Post Reply with quote
BuddyChrist37 wrote:
Teufelshund81 wrote:
Right now it's beautiful (1/2inch ice on-top of the 4 1/2inches snow from last week, 4-7inches coming tonight, the wind is 20-25 mph with gust to 35mph. OH, and last night it was +3 degrees. GORGEOUS!)

Welcome Home, Arch!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And i thought the weather in the chicago area was bad! GEESH!
Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cc_Architect

Post Reply with quote
I'm getting a little nervous about the trip. Although, Old Man Winter is giving us a proper send off from down here. It's supposed to be in the 50's tonight and only about 67 tomorrow when we leave. Burrrr!!! Meanie

It does beat the 85 high that we had today.

"Stay and witness the evolution of MAAN!!!"
A MAAN Vegas '09 roadtrip?
Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Teufelshund81
2nd Lieutenant

Post Reply with quote
Seems as though you may luck out...this weekend we are supposed to get up to 40 I think. The only problems with that is flooding. Lots and Lots of flooding. We still have around 5-7 inches of snow on the ground and in some places well over a foot.

Like I said before Arch, you got time for a bite, don't hesitate to let me know. It's not everyday that someone gets to have dinner with the King of Cuba!

Bleu out

PSN ID: Teufelshund81/Bleu81

Hardware: Sony Bravia 40" 1080p - Sony 60Gb PS3 - Plantronics 665
Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:36 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    *BACKUP - FOR REFERENCE ONLY* Married and Always Nagged Warhawk & COD4 Forums Forum Index » COD4 Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: